Monday, May 24, 2010

The Man Who Can't Be Moved Ch 28 Teaser

Here it is, what I'm sure a lot of us have been waiting for. The fic is far from over though...

--

“We’re getting married today,” she whispered in amazement.

I pulled her up to stand with me on the pedestal and motioned for the tailor to give me a moment. “We are. Still don’t believe it?” Those were the first words she’d uttered upon waking this morning, and she was obviously still having problems wrapping her mind around the concept, though I really didn’t see why.

She shook her head.

I chuckled as I took her face in my hands. “Why not? I’m standing here with you in a black tuxedo, and you have my ring in your pocket. Doesn’t get any realer than that, love.”

“I don’t have a dress.”

“We’ll find your dress,” I responded confidently, kissing her softly before continuing. “We’ve not even begun to look yet.”

“What if we don’t?” She bit down on her lip nervously.

“Then we’ll get married in what we wore here. I personally don’t care,” I told her.

She laughed. “Yeah, getting married in jeans and a sweater is exactly how I saw us doing this.”

“I happen to like that jumper,” I said, looking down at where her nipples were visible through the deep green fabric.

My face must’ve given it away, because she didn’t even bother to look down before she quickly covered herself and blushed. “How long have they been like that?” she hissed.

“A while,” I said with a satisfied grin.

“Oh, my God,” she mumbled in humiliation. “I look like I don’t own a bra.”

“No one’s looking at you. Not with me around. They wouldn’t dare,” I said lowly.

Her brow winged up challengingly. “You really think that kind of possessiveness is going to work for me?”

“I’ve no doubt. You’re mine; as soon as we’re home, you’ll be Bella Masen.”

“I think I’m keeping my maiden name.” She shrugged and turned to walk away, but I yanked her back so that her body was flush with mine.

“Like hell you are,” I growled.

She moaned quietly. “We should get married every day. You, like this, is such a turn on.”

“Oh?”

She slid her hand between us and cupped me, causing me to jerk with her touch. “Hurry up. We still have to pick out a tie color.”

“Black,” I choked out. I was working very hard to not embarrass myself when she moved away from me.

“Black?”

“Yes.”

“You in solid black? Me in solid white?”

“Since we decided to get married at the Black and White Ball, it seems rather fitting. Don’t you think?”

She shook her head. “I shouldn’t even be looking at white dresses. You’ve made it so that I’m so far from being virginal… Pretending to be virtuous would be all sorts of wrong.”

“Oh, come on, Isabella. I know you’re well aware that chaste is not the only definition of virtuous. You’re good. Honest.”

“You have a stupidly high opinion of me, baby.”

I tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. “Of course I do. I love you.”

3 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

awwwww!! *giggles*
I love it! :)
I can't wait for the real thing!
Thanks bb

isha said...

im so excited..
YAY.!!!
<3
isha

Jenny0719 said...

Me, too! It'll be up in a few hours!

Post a Comment