Monday, March 15, 2010

The Man Who Can't Be Moved Chapter 19 is up!

So....

I finally got a blog. I am so technologically stunted it's not funny--totally pathetic because I am in my twenties and should know this shit, right?

Yeah, anyway...

The Man Who Can't Be Moved Chapter 19 is up. I'll be posting teasers here as I write until I have time to truly update the blog with all my fics...it'll take a while because I'm a busy bitch, even though I'd love to have a day to be lazy (Like right now, my house is begging me to clean it. I can hear it calling me, but I'm choosing to ignore it and blog instead).


If you're not on Twitter yet, you should be. We have a blast ;)

2 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

I cannot wait!! ;) Thanks Jen!! <3

Jenny0719 said...

Hmm... Either the site is slow or you are. You already read it, lady! LOL

Post a Comment