Saturday, March 20, 2010

Between the Sun and the Moon

If you're reading BtSatM and wondering where the fuck the update is...

Well, keep looking for it.

Chapter 30 is a transitional chapter, going from all the angst to the HEA, and I have the worst times writing these types of chapters. I've got just over 1700 decent words going for me and until this B & E decide to cooperate with me, I'm going to work on The Man Who Can't Be Moved.

If you've read any of my A/N's, you know I'm picky as hell and don't put anything out I'm not satisfied with. I've got a garbled mess of 2K words beneath said 1700, but it doesn't feel right at all so I'm not even working with it.

Rest assured though, I'll get it (like a proverbial lightning bolt) and then it'll all be good again :)

1 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

Well, I read both FFs of yours so I'm good! :)
Take your time Jen. :)
You can do it LOL! :P
thanks for the info!

Post a Comment