Monday, March 29, 2010

The Man Who Can't Be Moved Ch 22 Teaser

Here it is... It's up on Fictionator.com, too.

--

"Come to bed," he instructed. "You need your rest."

"Yes, father," I said with a roll of my eyes.

He curled his lip back. "No father jokes. That's rather horrifying, don't you think?"

"Nope. You can be my daddy anytime." I ran my hand down his stomach suggestively.

His brow arched, and his eyes darkened. "Now, love?"

I grinned playfully at him. "Now's good for me."

He changed spots with me and had me straddling his lap in a move so fast, I was dazed. I leaned down and kissed him gently, savoring the way he tasted and felt his strong muscles ripple and strain under my fingers as I explored his perfect form.

He cupped my breast through my t-shirt, and my entire body exploded with heat. I moaned into his mouth and everything between us shifted. I ground my hips into his as his kiss became needy and desperate and his teasing touch verged on the point of pain.

I arched my back and threw my head back as white-hot bolts of pleasure raced through my veins and electricity sparked between us, nearly taking my breath away with its intensity. His hands came to rest on my hips, kneading into the soft flesh and directing my movements on top of him while his mouth raked over my skin, leaving a burning, tender wake behind his skilled tongue.

He ripped my shirt off, and I gasped as he bit down and toyed with my nipple. I wrapped my fingers in his hair and pulled in an effort to ground myself against the needful, driving ache that I had for him.

He broke free, staring up at me with wild eyes and grinned the sexiest smile I'd ever seen. My breath hitched and my cheeks burned with the knowledge that it was meant solely for me.

He stroked me through my panties and the smile grew even more pronounced. "Fuck, Isabella. I need you," he murmured, lifting his hips off the cushion and pushing himself against me.

I smothered an embarrassingly loud groan at the sound of the word "fuck" rolling off his tongue like that. It was erotic and heady, unexpected and hotter than hell.

1 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

dude!! you're such a teaser! :P
LMAO! :P
Love it
Really hope i'll get to read it sometime :P
Thanks

Post a Comment