Friday, March 26, 2010

The Man Who Can't Be Moved Ch 21 Teaser

Teaser time again ;)

Hopefully with this and the 500 words I've written for Ch 22, I can focus on something other than Hollywood-Britward and Flight-prone Bella... like starting to wrap up BtSatM... sigh.

--

"Eric," I greeted. "How're you this morning?"
"Good. You ever going to tell us what's going on with you and your assistant? Your publicist gave us some bullshit statement over the weekend that didn't confirm or deny anything."
I laughed. "That's her job, is it not?"
"It is. So what's the deal?"
"Simply put, the deal is that I'm in a relationship with Bella," I answered.
"Behind Tanya's back?" he inquired.
"I'm not going to answer that again. I will tell you that I'm happy now, Eric. Happier than I've ever been."
He grinned widely. "She's going to shit when she reads that."
I smiled wickedly in return. "Make sure you have your camera ready for that. I'd love to see it."
He laughed. "Well, I'm officially 'Team Edward'."
My brow furrowed. "'Team Edward'? What is that?"
"Dude, check the internet. There are people selling t-shirts that say 'Team Edward' and 'Team Tanya' on them. I think there might even be some with your girl's face on them."
I groaned. "Oh, she's going to love that."
"Why?"
"She's not interested in being a celebrity. But I suppose it can't be helped so long as she's with me."
"No. So where are you off to?"
"The beach. Venice, perhaps. I'm not sure."
He nodded.
"Keep your distance, please," I requested of them all. "She's not used to all of this and is still trying to adjust."
They didn't answer but then again, I hadn't expected them to.
I climbed into the car and started it, backing out carefully before I said anything to Bella.
"Do a Google search on the Blackberry," I instructed, "for 'Team Edward'."

--

Short and sweet. Hopefully the chapter will be up soon...

1 comments:

gossip_bangkok said...

*dies* OMG!!!
Fucking hell.
I wonder how Bella is going to react to that..
she won't like... freak right?
she's alright with what's going on right??
I can't wait for more!!
Post it soon bb!! LMAO! :P
I hope I can read this before i fly *wink* :P
*hugs* you're the best!!

Post a Comment