Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Long time no talk, yeah? So I kind of slacked on the teaser postings here. And I'm pretty busy without a lot to say, so it seemed a little pointless. However, today is different. I updated the Dear Maggie epi, and with comes all the PDFs promised - DM included. Blogger is not all that cooperative when it comes to uploading files, so I made a Google Group this morning and attached them into a post there. Link's on the sidebar. Feel free to add whatever format you want, comment, or ask about anything unfinished. As of right now, I only have completed stuff available, just because if it were me, I'd want the whole thing. I'm greedy that way. xx Jenny

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi um.. i know your busy but when do you think youll update while you where gone

Anonymous said...

Love this story but when are you going to finish it. It said completed but its not and now I am left hanging and its been a while since you last wrote anything

BR said...

Yeah..what the previous two said. I really hope you'll post the second part soon. It's too good a story to just leave it hanging like that. Please....=(

Post a Comment