Monday, August 30, 2010

The Man Who Can't Be Moved Ch 36 Teaser

The full chapter should be out in the next couple of days, as long as RL doesn't give me a swift kick in the ass or something....

FYI: In case you miss the reference, this chapter takes place in London.

--

He showed me around, pointing out all four bedrooms and the garden in the back, and then he showed me where the bathrooms were. I stared up at him as he opened the door to the bathroom in the hallway and said the words “the loo” and felt an odd sense of nostalgia pass through me. The scene, albeit in London instead of Malibu, was identical to the day of my interview, only there were no awkward pauses or incessant thoughts of wanting to fuck him senseless.

Well, that wasn’t entirely true. I always had incessant thoughts of having sex with him, and I didn’t think that would change any time soon — if ever. But there wasn’t any of the guilt associated with it now.

He caught my shift and furrowed his brow. “Bella?”

“Sorry. I was just thinking about the day of my interview.”

“Ah. The day that changed my life.”

I rolled my eyes. “Edward.”

“You can’t deny it so don’t bother. I fell in love and got married. Those are two events that most people would consider life changing.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

He cupped the back of my neck and brought my lips to his, kissing me with a passion that had my head spinning in no time. My hands wound in his hair, and I moaned unabashedly into his mouth, making him grin and pull back.

“You’ve no idea how much I wanted you that day, baby. I thought I might go mad with it, with not being able to touch you.”

“I think I have a pretty good idea. I distinctly remember wanting to shove you down to the ground and have my way with you,” I said wickedly.

“How I wish you would’ve. You’d have saved me from weeks of trying to resist you. Obviously, my resistance was futile as here I am, utterly consumed by you.”

I was at a loss for words again, but it didn’t matter since Edward’s mouth was back on mine. His hand moved into my shirt, holding me to him, while his other hand left a trail of fire across my skin. His leg slid in between mine, rubbing me just right. I moaned and pushed against him, only to abruptly stop as a strange buzzing sound went through the apartment.

“That would be Alice.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment